Commodore 64 emulator for the GP2X
Frodo2x is the GP2X port of Christian Bauer's c64 emulator Frodo.
Frodo2x 0.9.9 download
Frodo2x 0.9.9 source code download
Changes in 0.9.9
- Customisable key config feature contributed by Atle Slagsvold
Changes in 0.9.8
- Fix for PAL tv out
Changes in 0.9.6
- Added thumbnail screenshots when browsing snapshots
- New option to reverse controls - use A,B,X,Y as joypad
- Hardware scaled screen option to see the full borders
- Fixed volume control
- Snapshots now named sequentially
- Fixed crash with unreadable zip files
- Files can now be browsed faster with joypad left/right
- Now running in pure 8 bit mode with double buffering
Changes in 0.9.3
- Joypad is now less sensitive to diagonals
- The two versions Frodo and FrodoPC are now included - some games work in one and not the other, for instance IK+ works in Frodo and not FrodoPC, Bruce Lee works in FrodoPC and not Frodo. Previously only FrodoPC was included.
- Graphics now optimised for the GP2X and it should run at full speed with zero frameskip.
Frodo2x can use d64 (disk) and t64 (tape) images, plain .prg files, and native directories. Zipped images are also now supported. Disk images can be written to, but not zipped disk images.
Snapshots are saved to the c64/snapshots folder and can be loaded like any other file.
Use the left shoulder button to open and close the virtual keyboard. If it's in the way of what you're typing use the bar at the top to drag it around.
See the README included in the archive for more details